Nu-sense

You are right - I am wrong

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Sayings

Cough your lungs out , you prudent maniac !
You self acclaimed prophet ,
you hypochondriac.
Just what do you think you are ,
with your biggot shoes all tied together .
You trip over your own tongue ,
forgive me if i sound peculiar .
Mary and quite contrary ,
forget my sad story .
Please don't worry about the dead ,
nor the day I went deaf .
Are you blind to my complaints ?
Do my pleas fall on broken ears ,
Or is your soul lost in the abyss .
Pardon me for my language ,
my heart is faint with doubt .
Terror is quite normal ,
for someone else's nightmarish thoughts .
Open up the book of thoughts you've stolen ,
those words you have swindled and burned .
You rotten liar !
You told her you would'nt forget her ,
who are you fooling now .
My , My look who's talking ,
the mare and the farmer ,
the moonlight of blood .
Tom sawyer would have stoned you ,
your clumsiness would have paid you.
Your moods a shelter of fright awakening and profound uneasiness .
Novocaine or the golden brown couldn't cover your big frown .
Minus the Heart of your lover you're nothing but a shroud .
Open blinded ,
by your own Whitening light .
Tumble down ,Stumble over ,
all this silly Broken glass .
Heavenly armour won't save your feet when they've strayed away from the shepherds path . Your 50 senses and amazing nuances could'nt keep you from falling apart .
Brazen ,Blurred, the sinners head was taken last ,
before I thought of confessing .
he eleventh hour , hell's last sour ,
the more i fall the less i fail .
To keep the Word of Love Life and Soul .
Marked for life , my forehead pierced ,
with needles shrunk upon my bed.
The madness of this last half hour ,
has brought me back to one last thought ,
"Whatever sought could never gain ,
Unless what's thought is done before saying!"

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home