Nu-sense

You are right - I am wrong

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Topsyturvy

Machinical,
All these thoughts that flow by me
Artificial,
When i try to be so happy!
Murderous,
I've lost all hope within me
Talkative,
But i'm not listening unfortunately!
Miraculously,
I'm still alive today,
pinch me
Unearthly,
What grace i've spent mindlessly!
Astonishingly,
My senses haven't left me
Thankfully,
You have'nt read this emotionally.
Lovely,
All those things you say about me
Truthfully,
I don't beleve anyone so easily,
Comfortingly,
I do write with parody
Maliciously,
This is not intended to harm me.
Mournfully,
all my bickering cannot stop me
Faithfully,
i still need to console thee.
Wantonly,
my mind has always led me
Honestly,
To places I would never want to be!


WORDS
Malicious : characterized by malice; intending or intended to do harm. Parody : an imitation of the style of a particular writer, artist, or genre with deliberate exaggeration for comic effect. Wanton : (of a cruel or violent action) deliberate and unprovoked.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home